2023 Los Angeles Marathon
Glioblastoma Foundation is proud to be an Official Charity Partner of the 2023 Los Angeles Marathon presented by ASICS. Join us in March 2023 to run from "the stadium to the Stars" as part of team Glioblastoma Foundation! The 26.2 mile marathon course starts at Dodger Stadium and will continue through Downtown Los Angeles, Rodeo Drive, Little Tokyo, Hollywood and more before finishing at the Avenue of Stars where the Finish Festival awaits!
Happening in 2023...
LA Big 5k!
This year you can run in the LA Big 5K if you aren't quite up to running the full marathon! The 5K is a fun way to participate in the marathon without running the full 26 miles.
Celebrate your finish with family and friends at the Finish Festival! Enjoy live music and LA Marathon sponsor activities while taking in the sites at Avenue of the Stars in Century City.
Why run the 2023 Los Angeles Marathon?
Have fun and help us transform glioblastoma therapy by supporting research for new drugs and leading edge therapies for glioblastoma. All runners receive training and fundraising tips, and official Glioblastoma Foundation T-shirt, personal online fundraising page, and other Glioblastoma Foundation race day swag!
Lace up your running shoes.
Get ready to make your impact.
Leave your footprint on glioblastoma.
Help us transform glioblastoma therapy...for all patients.
- Complete the form below to be part of the 2023 Los Angeles Marathon as a member of the Glioblastoma Foundation team.
- Visit the Official Registration site for the Los Angeles Marathon or the LA Big 5k!
- Start Fundraising - Set up your fundraising page for the Los Angeles Marathon.
- Start training, and watch your inbox for a training schedule from us and other race day tips!
- Meet us in LA for race day on March 19, 2023!
Los Angeles Marathon Entry Form
Be a STAR! Join Team Glioblastoma Foundation in the 2023 LA Marathon!
The course takes you past several Los Angeles landmarks, from Dodger Stadium to Century City, with plenty of entertainment along the way! Register for the race today and start planning your course!