2019 Glioblastoma Awareness Gala
Glioblastoma Foundation is proud to invite you to the 2019 Glioblastoma Awareness Gala!
Each year glioblastoma, a devastating brain cancer, takes the lives of over 14,000 Americans; last year, that toll included Senator John McCain. On June 11, 2019, the United States Senate unanimously approved a bipartisan resolution, championed by Senators Lindsey Graham, Elizabeth Warren, and others, declaring July 17 National Glioblastoma Awareness Day.
To commemorate this landmark moment of focused awareness, the Glioblastoma Foundation will host our inaugural Glioblastoma Awareness Gala on October 25, 2019 at the Willard Intercontinental Hotel in Washington, DC, just steps from the White House. Over 100 guests, including physicians, scientists, and individuals whose lives have been touched by glioblastoma, will gather to celebrate hope and to support the development of effective therapies for glioblastoma. Attendees will enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, live entertainment, an impactful program, and a seated dinner.
- When: 6:30PM, Friday October 25, 2019
- Where: Willard Intercontinental Hotel
- 1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20004
Room Block info:
- Hotel room block available for $499 + tax / night
- Please book by October 9, 2019 to get the Glioblastoma Awareness Gala special rate.
- Click 'book now' in the top right corner, and select the dates October 25-26, and the discount code GF3 will automatically populate.
- Choose number of rooms and number of guests and select search and follow prompts to reserve your room in the room block.
Black Tie Optional