2019 Sketchers Performance Los Angeles Marathon
Glioblastoma Foundation is proud to be an Official Charity Partner of the 2019 Sketchers Performance Los Angeles Marathon. On March 24, 2019, participants will run from "the stadium to the sea." The 26.2 mile marathon course starts at Dodger Stadium and passes by iconic Los Angeles landmarks including Disney Hall and Music Center, Rodeo Drive, Chinatown, and more before finishing on Ocean Avenue alongside the Pacific Ocean.
Why run the Sketchers Performance Los Angeles Marathon?
Have fun and help us transform glioblastoma therapy by supporting research for new drugs for glioblastoma. All runners receive training and fundraising tips, and official Glioblastoma Foundation T-shirt, personal online fundraising page, and other Glioblastoma Foundation race day swag!
New in 2019: The Los Angeles Marathon offers a shorter distance race called Stadium vs. Sea Charity Challenge that is EXCLUSIVE and only available to official charity partners! This is an event held within the Los Angeles Marathon in which participants run either the "Stadium" portion (first half) or the "Sea" portion (second half) of the Stadium to Sea course. Runners will receive a participant's package, bag, t-shirt, and other items designed just for the Charity Challenge!
- Complete the form below to be part of the 2019 Sketchers Performance Los Angeles Marathon as a member of the Glioblastoma Foundation team.
- Visit the Official Registration site for the Los Angeles Marathon on Active.com and use our coupon code GF19LAM to sign up for the Marathon!
- Start Fundraising - Set up your fundraising page for the Los Angeles Marathon.
- Start training, and watch your inbox for a training schedule from us and other race day tips!
- Meet us in LA for race day!
The course takes you past several Los Angeles landmarks, from Dodger Stadium to Santa Monica, with plenty of entertainment along the way! Register for the race today and start planning your course!
What if you can't make it to LA?
You can still get involved by fundraising for the marathon! Visit our fundraising page to start a fundraiser for the Los Angeles Marathon, and be a virtual runner for the Glioblastoma Foundation Los Angeles Marathon team!