2020 Sketchers Performance Los Angeles Marathon
Glioblastoma Foundation is proud to be an Official Charity Partner of the 2020 Sketchers Performance Los Angeles Marathon. On March 8, 2019, participants will run from "the stadium to the sea." The 26.2 mile marathon course starts at Dodger Stadium and passes by iconic Los Angeles landmarks including Disney Hall and Music Center, Rodeo Drive, Chinatown, and more before finishing on Ocean Avenue alongside the Pacific Ocean.
Why run the Sketchers Performance Los Angeles Marathon?
Have fun and help us transform glioblastoma therapy by supporting research for new drugs and cutting edge therapies for glioblastoma. All runners receive training and fundraising tips, and official Glioblastoma Foundation T-shirt, personal online fundraising page, and other Glioblastoma Foundation race day swag!
Lace up your running shoes.
Get ready to make your impact.
Leave your footprint on glioblastoma.
Help us transform glioblastoma therapy... for all patients.
- Complete the form below to be part of the 2019 Sketchers Performance Los Angeles Marathon as a member of the Glioblastoma Foundation team.
- Visit the Official Registration site for the Los Angeles Marathon on Active.com and use our coupon code GFLAM20 to sign up for the Marathon!
- Start Fundraising - Set up your fundraising page for the Los Angeles Marathon.
- Start training, and watch your inbox for a training schedule from us and other race day tips!
- Meet us in LA for race day!
The course takes you past several Los Angeles landmarks, from Dodger Stadium to Santa Monica, with plenty of entertainment along the way! Register for the race today and start planning your course!